Our in-person Workshops will take place in compliance with UK Government’s guidelines for Covid-19 rules from 21 June 2021.
- To aid social distancing during our Workshop, attendees will be divided into groups of no more than 4 people at each working station, with sufficient space between the other stations.
- Each station will be provided with the ingredients and equipment needed to prepare the food.
- Unless you are exempt, we require you to wear a facemask when entering the building and throughout the duration of the workshop. The Preservation Culture team will be wearing their face masks throughout the duration of the class.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer upon arrival. If your temperature is above 37.5ºC you will not be able to participate in the class. You will receive a full refund for paid workshops.
- We will continue to take measures to ensure hygiene: increased cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, frequent hand washing, and the availability of hand sanitiser.
- You will be asked to provide your contact details upon arrival. We will keep your information for 2 weeks for test and trace purposes. Should anyone test positive, we will contact you.
- Please contact email@example.com if you test positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks of attending an in-person Workshop.
- We ask that if you have Coronavirus symptoms prior to the class, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and reschedule for another time.
We are so excited to welcome you back for our in-person Food Preservation Workshops! The safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, and facilitators is our utmost priority. We hope that you will join us in making these Workshops successful and safe for everyone.